We continue to be open for all services
Optical practices, following advice from the College of Optometrists, will continue to operate under the current Amber Phase guidelines.
What to expect when you visit us in practice
Even though these are unusual times, we would like to assure you that The Eye Galleria will continue to offer our full range of eye care services both for existing patients and new patients.
- To ensure your safety, we ask that you call before visiting the practice for any reason and that you limit companions to only those who are essential to your visit.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations by the entrance and within the practice, and ask that you sanitise when you arrive and leave.
- We have implemented social distancing measures, and all optometrists and staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE.
- We politely request that you attend wearing a face mask/covering.
- We have lengthened our appointment times up to 1hour to minimise the number of people in the practice and to give us enough time to clean and sanitise the practice and equipment.
If you are at all unwell or are showing signs of an infection, do not come into the practice. Please visit the NHS website for help and advice.
If you have any queries, or would like to now book an appointment feel to get in touch with us:
Request to book an appointment
Or phone the practice on
020 8891 6661
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Eye Galleria Team
Bella and Farwah